Brief article that explains how more relevant digital marketing careers are becoming in today’s society.
Are you confused as to what onsite SEO is? Does the concepts of onsite and offsite SEO confuse you? Well, if the answer to one or both of these questions is yes, have no fear, I’ve got you!
What exactly is onsite SEO? First we must begin with the simple definition of what SEO is all together. SEO is an acronym and it stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is a special marketing tactic that is used to focus on growing results through search engines. The key to having good search results through search engines largely depends on the content of the page. Creative and technical components of a website can combine to increase ranking and through search engines.
What Exactly Is Onsite SEO?
Onsite SEO refers to the tactics you can use on your actual website to improve rankings through search engines, hence the word “onsite”. Or as digitalmarketingpro.com states “In simple words this means adjusting certain elements on your website so that search engines are able to crawl and understand the content and structure of your website.” The chance of your website ranking higher in different search engines are increased by the amount of info/data that search engines can get from your website. You really want to apply principles that make your site or look, and feel as natural as possible for a keyword(s).
What Are The Keys To Great Onsite SEO?
- Quality content of your page is probably the biggest piece of onsite SEO because this should be what the user is searching for, and create a demand for your site going forward
- One of the best things you can do to have quality onsite SEO is to have proper page titles as well as descriptions. Search engines read the page titles and descriptions first when determining which results to show to users. Things like brief but specific titles, and distinct descriptions that are not too long are great models to follow to ensure that your page titles and descriptions fit standard onsite SEO metrics
- Having linkable content is extremely important because if the content isn’t linkable then search engines have no way to truly rank the site
- Having a URL that reflects the title of the page is also an underrated aspect that leads to great onsite SEO because this makes search engines pick up on the site a lot quicker
- Having the relevant keyword(s) throughout the body of the page is always great
Moz.com provides us with a detailed specific elements of an onsite optimized page
Why is Onsite SEO So Important?
Onsite SEO is very important, because according to Google’s algorithm, around 33% is comprised of onsite SEO factors. You can’t have a successful SEO overall without having quality onsite SEO.
What is The Difference between Onsite SEO & Offsite SEO?
The reasons stated above is a full explanation of what onsite SEO is. Offsite SEO is essentially the steps that are taken, and moves that are made outside of a certain website that can positively affect that website’s ranking results through search, and create authority. Great offsite SEO happens by other internet sites, pages, outlets, and people promoting or linking your website through their channels. These are the differences between onsite and offsite SEO. Hopefullt his clears up any questions you may have had about one or both of these concepts. For more info, please checkout my post on offsite SEO: http://thegrantexperience.com/offsite-seo